Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tremendous body picture you don't want to have

Yesterday lil sissy took a quick scan of my previous post here (actually the 1st) where I have my awful body picture inserted. I don't  know what to react with her sooo  mean comment about it.... She told me that the picture I put there is too deceiving, that I should take one that is more realistic, that i should have a side view picture too...etc! I don't want to hear the rest of it, all I know is that what she is trying to say is that in person it is terribly way awful, horrible, horrifying  ( redundant huh?) than I thought. Is this for real??? Gosh!

And then she suggested why not put a new one and even volunteered to take the pictures for updates. So I followed her suggestions and when I saw the photos she took honestly I wanna faint! I can't believe I have this tremendous body that I'm sure no one will ever wanted to have..:(  I'm still in denial at first I don't know how I let myself be like a fattened pig.

Here's what I'm talking about!*ashamed*

I don't want to see it!! >.<
Because of this I really needed to move my ass!

I hope my dear Alan (hubby) will not leave me after seeing this nightmare shared publicly. :/
I promise I will replace it with something appealing to your eyes, maybe not too soon but in time, I hope not that long though.

I need to accept  the fact that I am BIG (in spite of the bitterness) for me to move forward. I don't want to think anymore, I will just pull on my shoes and go! 

I know I can make it!AJA!






6 comments:

  1. Grabe noh. When you see your picture of what you think is not the body you should have, mas ma-momotivate ka mag-workout. Mas strong pa ang motivation compared sa kung kumuha ka ng picture ng sexy na celebrity to inspire you.

    We can do this Anna. I know you see an awful body. But I see how your body will become oh so hot when you lose the excess weight. You're lucky to have those proportions. Kapag nakapag-lose ka pa ng weight, super hot mo na. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe talaga sis! I agree with you mas effective syang motivation compare to a sexy picture kase maiisip mo pa lang mapapawork out ka talaga.
    I know we can do this Rae :D Thank you! my gym instructor even told me that I am lucky to have that natural shape all I need to do is to lose the excess weight and super hot ko na! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True :) No matter how much we try to have a body like beyonce or kim kardashian or jennifer aniston or whoever, meron na talaga tayong defined shape. I-eenhance na lang.

    I used to want to have Heather Morris' body, haha, pero may specific shape na talaga e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! sexy! :)

    dont worry soon sis! balik hottest na uli tayo hehe think positive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Rae, di masyadong nakakamotivate pag photos ng sexy celebs kasi enhanced naman photos nila saka iba iba naman talaga tayo ng body shape.

    I know we can all do this, motivation at effort lang talaga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks sis Bee!! I know....kayang kaya natin to! AJA! :D

    ReplyDelete