Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2nd week update

Unfortunately there's no changes in my weight this week and I'm so disappointed with myself...Maybe because I was so overwhelmed with two kilos weight loss last week that made me think eating fastfood munchies and rice is okay but totally wrong....

So as  punishment to myself I am forcing myself to have a strict diet....Strictly no rice and now more protein, veggies and fruits only....I hope next week's update will be great.Good luck to me! I can do this!!

from here
I will not stop until I'm done! AJA!

3 comments:

  1. It's not strict naman. You can eat as many fruits and veggies as you'd like :) Di ka magugutom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha ok sis!:) healthy diet nalang! :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis!

    Im from GT. I admire your dedication in weight loss! Keep it up. I can already see the results.

    You should join Nuffnang's Sexy Revolution Contest. http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2012/05/11/my-sexy-revolution-starts-now-blog-contest/

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    xoxo,,
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete