Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am motivated!

It's almost a week without workout so  yesterday's gym session made my whole body sores! Oh well I guess I deserve it....I'm so guilty! I can't even get over from the food coma caused by the Easter Feast! Good thing BFF Odeth suggested why not makes our daily routine twice a day....hmmm  plain cardio in the morning (6am) and take our program with instructor in the afternoon (5pm). I agreed and finally today we made it and hopefully we can do it everyday!

I ate rice today because those leftovers are just so tempting good thing I still have stock of brown rice. It's really hard to resist temptation but I hope I can overcome it! Sometimes I am  ambivalent of having a diet plan but hey! I started it already and I'm sure I can do this.! AJA!

I was in Pinterest when I saw this quote......

got this from here

Now I'm motivated!

But hey one more thing! 
Today I'm a bit complaining to hubby for being too busy with his work....Well in fairness with him busy only when I'm up and no signal when he's free so normally it's only maximum of 5 hours now for our BBM habit.
My tantrums fade away when he sent me the pic below....

our picture above his desk

When I asked him why he put it there, he answered me this....It's my motivation everyday I wake up.

Awwww! Viva el romanticismo!

Now I am more motivated because my motivation is my life!Mi esposo!:D





4 comments:

  1. Parallel post! Awesome! I mean, I have also blogged about what keeps you going. It's basically a motivation entry too!(http://ohmyhael.blogspot.com/2012/04/148-what-keeps-you-going.html)

    Dieting/losing weight takes dedication and determination. But of course with the right inspiration, you can do it. :) Good luck sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! yeah i remember commenting on that post of yours :D I know we can achieve all our goals with the right inspiration! Yey!let's cheers to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna! I shared this on my page na. Ang ganda ng pin na nakita mo. I like it. I think it's important that we sent our mind to what may come, "it will hurt" pero we already know that. The expectation that it will hurt somehow makes it not as painful anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis Rae Thank you!!! Yes it's better nga na ganon isipin natin...Excited nako! :D

    ReplyDelete