Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinay-Mex's Project Fit and Toned is officially ON!

A decade ago my problem was how could my body fits in my jeans without using a belt, now my frustration is how to buy a jean without choosing a plus size.

During my college days my waistline was 24 inches only and I can wear any clothes I want, I even have the guts to join few beauty pageants way back and even got a title.

When I started working in  five star hotels and then to international cruise ships (where I used to work as food server) I gained like maximum of 60 lbs. that means an additional 7 inches in my normal waistline, from then on my dilemma started.Because of the tempting buffet style dining on board, chocoholic buffets, new cuisines my palates have been explored, stressing work loads and weekly party with unlimited booze consumption with no exercise at all is one of the main reason why I can't manage to bring back the sexy body I used to have.

I am not really obese but yes I am overweight. My husband don't even want me to do it cause for a Latino like him  the body type I have is just perfect and sexy (not unless he is just blinded because of his love for me LOL) but because we started planning our Church wedding for this year I told myself I will give this a shot. I just can't imagine how I will look like wearing my dream wedding gown with this fat body I have....YUCK! Awful but true! So I planned to do something to lose weight. I enrolled in a gym more than a month ago and tried not to eat too much of rice but unfortunately up to this date I can't see any difference except for a more toned body because of the regular work out. Good thing that while I'm in the process I discovered the Project Fit and Toned Support Group by a blogger friend Rae that boosts my morale. We might have different processes/ways in losing weight but having the same goal really gives me that eagerness to make it happen not only to look stunning on our BIG day but also to inspire other people that they can do it too. :D

7 years ago when my waistline is  24 inches

So today Pinay-Mex Project Fit and toned is officially ON.

To start what's the statistics???

The scale said my latest  weight is 72 kilos, I am 5'4" so obviously I am overweight!I dragged my sister to take some pictures of my awful body and let her measure how rotund it is and we came up with vital statistics of 36-31-41, how bad is that?


my yuck-y body now  >.<

So what's my plan?

Honestly, diet plans is really torturing and working out is really a big challenge but hey! No pain no gain right? So I need to do this! I will not really starve myself I'll just find out what way will work for me that I can do. I will continue my 6 days a week gym workouts and planning to run at least an hour or two with my lil bro in the morning since it's his vacation. The gym where we are enrolled is now offering kick boxing class so BFF and I is thinking of enrolling in that class too next month (hopefully). Unlike other PFT mates I am giving myself  60 days to sexy!why? Not because I am a masochist but I needed to lose at least 15 kilos before I have my first gown fitting schedule, so good luck to me :p. I am not really forcing myself but by any chance I can make it I will reward myself with a budget trip to Boracay where I can take  a picture of me wearing a two- piece swim wear with my not so fat body(crossed fingers). Dream or Dare? Oh well, let's get it ON!

I can do it! We can do it!      



2 comments: