Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PFT first week update


Hola!!
Sorry for a late update, I just experienced a visa application hiatus yesterday and this morning we rushed my 1 y/o niece here in the hospital due to continues vomiting. Good thing everything subsides now and I guess I can make up with my delayed PFT first week update.

No diet for the whole week it's so hard to starve myself so I ate 3 times a day with rice but in small portion (not really, like almost a cup still LOL) but I make it sure I've got to sweat. Me and BFF Odeth had 3 days with twice a day work out and 3 days having only the current program we are enrolled. Sunday we gave our body a day of rest from those dumbbells and workout mats.
To see the progress I weighed myself again and the good news is that I'm 2 kilos lighter! Yehey!
From 72 kilos I'm down to 70 kilos....don't you think that's great?
Well a good job indeed!

before

After
I can't really believe it that's why I've checked it in two different weighing scales.
One from the gym and one from here in the hospital and it's confirmed I'm 2 kilos lighter tee hee! :)
Yesterday I also enrolled in a kick boxing class offered in the same gym. They said it will help you lose weight fast that's why I'm  so excited even if I never have any background in any martial arts related activities. I'm looking forward to attend  my first session tonight! Wish me luck! :)

PS. Sorry for a not so good quality of photos, I took them using my mobile's camera that's why.









6 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm still have to be measured tomorrow! Congrats on losing 2 kilos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis Bee!Looking forward to your measurements update :)

      Delete
  2. Woww! congrats, Anna! this is a great news! keep it up! how many more kilos to go? Btw, I'm the newest member of PFT! Hello, Anna and Bee!! there's five of us now! <3 yiii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie and Welcome to Project fit and Toned! :) waaaah I hate to say this but I want 15 more kilos to go LOL Good luck to me!

      Delete
  3. Good job. The hardest part for me is doing the exercises. Especially when I'm alone. Pero it helps whenever I go back to all of our blog entries. I keeps me inspired, I keep thinking to myself: WE JUST CAN'T FAIL.

    I'm building the habit. :D

    Good job on the 2 kilos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis Rae! strict diet is hard for me that's why I try to catch up through exercises I just hope I can maintain it! :) But you are right the thought : WE JUST CAN'T FAIL really helps a lot and makes me more motivated! I know we can do this! :D

      Delete