Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello kick boxing! Hello Jeet Kun Do!

Couple of weeks ago (before Holy week) I saw a post in the gym (where we are working out ), they are offering Jeet Kun Do  . I found it interesting though I am not really into martial arts and never tried any of its kind before.I remember, I often read tweets of local celebrities about them loving  kick boxing and even shared how they are really hooked into it. A cloud up of my head says WHY NOT?MAYBE IT'S COOL! though I don't really planned to enroll ASAP only when my gym instructor told me how they enjoyed the first session of their JKD class. Curiosity hits, so I decided to count myself in. :D

Gym post
So there!I had my first session yesterday  and I must say that it's really fun. I love the place where we had it because you can see a very nice view of Calapan City bay just in front of you.You'll never think of the time cause we did it non-stop with  just some quick breaks from kicking. I even availed the unli- water in the gym because  thirst is really drying up my throat so fast. I can almost produce half glass of water from the sweat in my shirt. That's how this activity can put you into action in a more disciplined way. I can't complain and say I can't to this or I can't do that because you have to do it!
I can imagine Bruce Lee in me whenever we do the bow thingy before and after the session. I found it cool!Ha ha I am sorry I don't memorize the terms yet  plus the booklet guide and uniforms are not distributed yet so please bear with me. I hope I could follow everything correctly tomorrow because yesterday was so so :P , wish me luck folks.

View from our Jeet Kun Do nook . :D

4 comments:

  1. Heeey,congrats on finding a physical activity you find fun! Feeling ko that's the key to make exercise sustainable. Find something to do that's fun for you OR, look for an exercise buddy na fun to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis Rae! I agree :D Glad I found it fun plus I have BFF with me as my gym buddy that really helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, kickboxing!

    bloghopping from gt!
    followed you too! :)
    http://www.travelwithaileen.com

    ReplyDelete